If I had to describe the clothing style I like best for kids?
I love soft colors, thoughtful details, and great basics. Things that mix and match easily, and look quality but for small price tags.
Pros: Knits, ruffles, collars, bear and bunny ears…
Cons: I’m less crazy about clothing adorned with cartoon characters and cheeky phrases or memes, kind of like this. And I don’t really know why but bright saturated colors like turquoise or red typically aren’t my favorite for babies (except red at Christmas). They seem so jarring for those sweet little faces. I also usually don’t care for black clothing on babies unless it’s a very subtle accent (like the heart sweatshirt below). Or this, which is amazing.
Here are a selection of some great pieces for baby (or gifts!) that are all under $30!
1. pink bear hooded sweater
2. suspender trousers
3. ruffle collar dress
4. knit polka dot pants (and sweater)
5. grey and cream onesie trio
6. llama sweatshirt
7. heart sweatshirt
8. ear hat in marled blue
9. heather grey fleece jumpsuit
10. jacquard knit sweater
11. tie waist corduroy pants
12. mouse detail top
13. pan collar onesie (also available w/ tiny pink hearts!)
14. pink and white onesie trio
15. organic kimono top and pants outfit
16. ear hooded knit fleece coat
17. pouffy ear hat in pink
18. heather blue zip-up fleece
feature image by @this.little.wandering on Instagram