And we’re back with another (favorite) gift guide of mine. The winter essentials anyone living in or visiting a cold climate could need!
See? Here’s me in Quebec City modeling quite a few of them! I basically look like this from January through February.
I get emails and insta messages all the time from people moving to or visiting Chicago in the winter and asking “what kind of coat do I need? Do I need boots?” The answer is YES.
Actually… this list is my answer (all of which make great gifts!):
1. white faux fur trim hood (or this down puffer which is 50% off!) – a super warm cold-weather, water-proof jacket is essential for day-to-day living in any cold climate (or your trip to Quebec City!)
2. body brush – scrub off the dry skin, literally! only $15!
3. ribbed knit pom hat – this pom hat is selling out everywhere, but found it here for $15!
4. glowing body oil spray – for maximum hydration
5. ribbed pullover – I’m telling you this shop is back to being my new go-to, and these staples are 50% off!
6. OTK boots – I got these over the summer, and they’re the perfect piece to wear with dresses during cold weather months
7. This knit scarf looks so luxe in person, our copy editor has it at The Everygirl, I thought it had to be at least $100 – turns out, it’s only $17.99!
8. coconut oil balm – More moisture care! Can you tell I have dry skin?
9. dressy wool black coat – for getting to your dressier events (or work) while staying as warm as possible!
10. fleece joggers – yes, please.
11. warmest boots – I live in these from December – March. The traction and warmth is amazing. YOU DO NOT SLIP, which is my favorite perk. Also essential for that trip to Quebec City (or Banff!). An investment that should last you years.
12. cozy pom slipper socks – pretty sure these would be on everyone’s wishlist! But hurry, they sell out fast! Can also find them here and here.
Bonus Pick: I also have to recommend glittens – I get a new pair every year and wear them every day. Makes handling things like your phone or poop bags on dog walks easier!
SEE MORE GIFT GUIDES HERE:
1. balsam & fir candle – because who doesn’t want the smell of a Christmas tree in their home to lift their spirits?
2. rose hydrating face mist – the best way to hydrate throughout the day once your make-up is on! Also amazing for frequent travelers.
3. butter crew socks – cozy, cute, and budget-friendly
4. starry night sleep mask – because let’s face it, we could all use a better night’s sleep
5. marble phone case – so this is the only item I can say I’m not a huge fan of (the faux marble trend) but it seems I am the only one in the world – so odds are the person you gift this to will love it!
6. natural countertop spray – I know counter spray probably seems like a weird Christmas gift, but it’s all natural, smells amaazing, looks great out on the counter, and our kitchen had never been cleaner since getting it.
7. dual-end eye makeup brush – two brushes in one
8. blush brush – can also be used to contour!
9. the perfect henley tee – not going to lie, I got this in three colors.
10. glittens – half glove, half mitten–clearly going above and beyond to meet all your hand needs.
11. glass and brass display box – the only organizing accessory your dresser (coffee table, desk, nightstand, entry table, etc.) needs
12. rose lip conditioner – your lips will thank you
13. Pottymints after flush diffusers – because duh–everybody poops. these small tablet diffusers are individually wrapped so you can easily keep them in your purse for public places, the office, your in-laws’ house, or say, your new boyfriend’s place. or keep them in your own bathroom for guests to use. #realtalk
1. travel cosmetic cases (monogram them for an ultra luxe look!)
2. Days in Paris art print
3. rose gold iPhone charger case
4. cozy lodge moccasin slippers (I’ve gotten a new color every year for four years!)
5. the best holiday candle (literally selling out at stories)
6. blush tassel earrings
7. blush velvet loafers (so comfortable, true to size, I might get the blush also!)
8. vitamin C youth serum
9. flower and gold dishware collection
10. pom cableknit hat
11. monogrammed card case
12. birch camp socks
1. a wreath for the season that works with anyone’s decor (I get one every year)
2. a sparkly everyday necklace (wearing it in my headshot to the right of this post!)
3. quality display frames (i.e. the ones I have over my bed!)
4. the perfect blush (I used a friend’s, color is “Orgasm,” and now it’s on my wishlist!)
5. cozy white sweaters // also this, this, and this (you can never have too many)
6. the candle we all want but don’t want to get ourselves
7. a natural anti-oxidant serum that makes your skin feel like butter
8. marble display tray – jewelry, perfume, keys, whatever! (on my dresser)
9. everyday stud earrings that sparkle (rose gold!)
10. face sheet masks for all your skin woes and a dose of relaxation (winter is coming)
11. the perfect velvet loafer for every occasion (these just arrived – what a delight!)
12. tinted lip moisturizer (I keep these in all my bags and coat pockets)
13. plaid pj’s for movie Fridays (another you can never have too many)
1. plaid scarf
2. mariner beanie
3. elbow patch plaid shirt
4. wool sneakers
5. monogrammed passport cover
6. leather gloves
7. colorblock fleece jacket (also love this quilted coat)
8. the modern man bundle (really nice socks, leather dopp kit, and stainless steel water bottle all supporting charitable causes)
9. classic sunglasses
10. fox socks, lake socks, cabin socks
11. weekend jogger pants