And we’re back with another (favorite) gift guide of mine. The winter essentials anyone living in or visiting a cold climate could need!
See? Here’s me in Quebec City modeling quite a few of them! I basically look like this from January through February.
I get emails and insta messages all the time from people moving to or visiting Chicago in the winter and asking “what kind of coat do I need? Do I need boots?” The answer is YES.
Actually… this list is my answer (all of which make great gifts!):
1. white faux fur trim hood (or this down puffer which is 50% off!) – a super warm cold-weather, water-proof jacket is essential for day-to-day living in any cold climate (or your trip to Quebec City!)
2. body brush – scrub off the dry skin, literally! only $15!
3. ribbed knit pom hat – this pom hat is selling out everywhere, but found it here for $15!
4. glowing body oil spray – for maximum hydration
5. ribbed pullover – I’m telling you this shop is back to being my new go-to, and these staples are 50% off!
6. OTK boots – I got these over the summer, and they’re the perfect piece to wear with dresses during cold weather months
7. This knit scarf looks so luxe in person, our copy editor has it at The Everygirl, I thought it had to be at least $100 – turns out, it’s only $17.99!
8. coconut oil balm – More moisture care! Can you tell I have dry skin?
9. dressy wool black coat – for getting to your dressier events (or work) while staying as warm as possible!
10. fleece joggers – yes, please.
11. warmest boots – I live in these from December – March. The traction and warmth is amazing. YOU DO NOT SLIP, which is my favorite perk. Also essential for that trip to Quebec City (or Banff!). An investment that should last you years.
12. cozy pom slipper socks – pretty sure these would be on everyone’s wishlist! But hurry, they sell out fast! Can also find them here and here.
Bonus Pick: I also have to recommend glittens – I get a new pair every year and wear them every day. Makes handling things like your phone or poop bags on dog walks easier!