Whether you’re buying in bulk for friends, family, coworkers; looking for stocking stuffers; or are simply on a practical budget this holiday season–here are a few quality, useful items and gift ideas that anyone would be happy to open. The best part? They’re ALL UNDER $10!
And you can easily pair 2 or 3 of these items together if you’re looking to spend a little more (because some of these are under $5)!
1. PRIMALLY PURE LIP BALM $4
Get the PEPPERMINT! This peppermint organic lip balm tastes like peppermint bark and feels oh so soft on your smackers. Great for men and women.
2. RAEL BEAUTY FACE MASKS set of 5 for $12, making them $2.40 each
Or you can do what I did and get this pack of 20 masks for $40 which gives you an assortment of their four different masks. Throw a couple in with everyone’s gift or add it to another item on this list! Great for men or women.
FREE OF 10 INGREDIENTS: Parabens, Alcohol, Mineral Oils, Silicone, Artificial Fragrance, Benzophenone, Pigment, Phenoxyethanol, PEG, and Talc.
3. TULE FOG HOLIDAY CANDLES $27 for 3, or $9 each
These non-toxic, hand-poured soy candles from California will brighten everyone’s home this holiday. They also ship out crazy fast so you’ll get them in no time. Great for men or women.
4. CHIC & COZY WINTER ACCESSORIES all less than $10
I can attest having seen these in person, they feel and look MUCH more expensive than they are. This one’s only for women; the men’s stuff isn’t marked down.
5. MONOGRAM MUGS under $6
Add a nice personalized touch to your gift by getting the monogram of the person’s first initial. Or buy a few for a couple or family, and do the last initial! Also available in plaid. Great for men or women.
6. FANCY TRAVEL TOOTHPASTE $6
Perfect for the frequent traveler or houseguests! Or stocking stuffers for everyone.
7. FANCY HAND CREAM $8
A little luxury for a little price.
Hope this helps! Happy Shopping!
See more gift guides here:
1. white faux fur trim hood (or this down puffer which is 50% off!) – a super warm cold-weather, water-proof jacket is essential for day-to-day living in any cold climate (or your trip to Quebec City!)
2. body brush – scrub off the dry skin, literally! only $15!
3. ribbed knit pom hat – this pom hat is selling out everywhere, but found it here for $15!
4. glowing body oil spray – for maximum hydration
5. ribbed pullover – I’m telling you this shop is back to being my new go-to, and these staples are 50% off!
6. OTK boots – I got these over the summer, and they’re the perfect piece to wear with dresses during cold weather months
7. This knit scarf looks so luxe in person, our copy editor has it at The Everygirl, I thought it had to be at least $100 – turns out, it’s only $17.99!
8. coconut oil balm – More moisture care! Can you tell I have dry skin?
9. dressy wool black coat – for getting to your dressier events (or work) while staying as warm as possible!
10. fleece joggers – yes, please.
11. warmest boots – I live in these from December – March. The traction and warmth is amazing. YOU DO NOT SLIP, which is my favorite perk. Also essential for that trip to Quebec City (or Banff!). An investment that should last you years.
12. cozy pom slipper socks – pretty sure these would be on everyone’s wishlist! But hurry, they sell out fast! Can also find them here and here.
Bonus Pick: I also have to recommend glittens – I get a new pair every year and wear them every day. Makes handling things like your phone or poop bags on dog walks easier!
PRACTICAL GIFTS UNDER $25
1. balsam & fir candle – because who doesn’t want the smell of a Christmas tree in their home to lift their spirits?
2. rose hydrating face mist – the best way to hydrate throughout the day once your make-up is on! Also amazing for frequent travelers.
3. butter crew socks – cozy, cute, and budget-friendly
4. starry night sleep mask – because let’s face it, we could all use a better night’s sleep
5. marble phone case – so this is the only item I can say I’m not a huge fan of (the faux marble trend) but it seems I am the only one in the world – so odds are the person you gift this to will love it!
6. natural countertop spray – I know counter spray probably seems like a weird Christmas gift, but it’s all natural, smells amaazing, looks great out on the counter, and our kitchen had never been cleaner since getting it.
7. dual-end eye makeup brush – two brushes in one
8. blush brush – can also be used to contour!
9. the perfect henley tee – not going to lie, I got this in three colors.
10. glittens – half glove, half mitten–clearly going above and beyond to meet all your hand needs.
11. glass and brass display box – the only organizing accessory your dresser (coffee table, desk, nightstand, entry table, etc.) needs
12. rose lip conditioner – your lips will thank you
13. Pottymints after flush diffusers – because duh–everybody poops. these small tablet diffusers are individually wrapped so you can easily keep them in your purse for public places, the office, your in-laws’ house, or say, your new boyfriend’s place. or keep them in your own bathroom for guests to use. #realtalk
GIFTS FOR HER
1. travel cosmetic cases (monogram them for an ultra luxe look!)
2. Days in Paris art print
3. rose gold iPhone charger case
4. cozy lodge moccasin slippers (I’ve gotten a new color every year for four years!)
5. the best holiday candle (literally selling out at stories)
6. blush tassel earrings
7. blush velvet loafers (so comfortable, true to size, I might get the blush also!)
8. vitamin C youth serum
9. flower and gold dishware collection
10. pom cableknit hat
11. monogrammed card case
12. birch camp socks
MY FAVORITE THINGS
1. a wreath for the season that works with anyone’s decor (I get one every year)
2. a sparkly everyday necklace (wearing it in my headshot to the right of this post!)
3. quality display frames (i.e. the ones I have over my bed!)
4. the perfect blush (I used a friend’s, color is “Orgasm,” and now it’s on my wishlist!)
5. cozy white sweaters // also this, this, and this (you can never have too many)
6. the candle we all want but don’t want to get ourselves
7. a natural anti-oxidant serum that makes your skin feel like butter
8. marble display tray – jewelry, perfume, keys, whatever! (on my dresser)
9. everyday stud earrings that sparkle (rose gold!)
10. face sheet masks for all your skin woes and a dose of relaxation (winter is coming)
11. the perfect velvet loafer for every occasion (these just arrived – what a delight!)
12. tinted lip moisturizer (I keep these in all my bags and coat pockets)
13. plaid pj’s for movie Fridays (another you can never have too many)
GIFTS FOR GUYS
1. plaid scarf
2. mariner beanie
3. elbow patch plaid shirt
4. wool sneakers
5. monogrammed passport cover
6. leather gloves
7. colorblock fleece jacket (also love this quilted coat)
8. the modern man bundle (really nice socks, leather dopp kit, and stainless steel water bottle all supporting charitable causes)
9. classic sunglasses
10. fox socks, lake socks, cabin socks
11. weekend jogger pants