First off – yes, I realize it’s not even February.
Second, I do not care.
I was in sunny Arizona all weekend, it was in the 50s in Chicago (dropping back down to the 20s this week), and most importantly–spring fashion has arrived in the stores with all of its muted pastel shades and breezy fabrics a plenty! I’ve rounded up a few of my fave budget-friendly pieces – most under $100! Lots of white, muted neutrals, stripes, blush, and pale blue.
Taking a cue from the ever-stylish Meghan Markle, who, if you didn’t see it, has a spectacular homage to her style on The Everygirl courtesy of our associate editor Kelly Etz. It’s real good.
Also let’s go ahead and consider this the first and last time both Meghan and I will be in the same fashion post together. Haha I’ve never really put much stock into celebrity whose-it whats-it omg-what-did-she-wear, but for some reason I. am. loving. Ms. Markle. Anyone else with me on this?! I don’t even know why! I think because she’s equal parts badass, down-to-earth, stylish, talented, philanthropist?! Could be it! Hah
1 side slit block heel bootie
2. ripped skinny jeans (also love these for $88)
3. vanilla stripe run sneaker
4. convertible neck stripe pull-over
5. slouchy v-neck top
6. sheer inset workout pants – I’m obsessed with this entire line of workout wear and will be rocking it to get back into shape post-baby
7. blush stripe sneaker
8. funnel neck tunic
9. the maybe-in-another-life-its-so-beautiful spring bag
10. suede moto jacket
11. clear/amber cat-eye sunglasses
12. roll sleeve tunic
13. varsity stripe cotton tee
14. twist front tee
15. high waisted jeans
16. peek-a-boo lip gloss
17. classic zip bootie
18. everyday white perforated slip-on sneaker (also comes in blush!)
19. dusty blue crossbody bag
20. everyday stripe tee
21. easy v-neck roll-arm top (comes in 5 colors!)
And look how easily you can mix and match everything for an easy spring capsule uniform!
SEE MORE STYLE POSTS HERE