I am a notorious over packer, and then end up relying on my favorite pieces throughout a trip. For example, I packed two pairs of high heels and a pair of sandals I never once wore–largely because my tassel mules ended up being comfortable enough to wear all day every day.
Similarly, I packed a grey overcoat, blush coat, and leather jacket, and only ever wore the blush coat! No particular reason why. I pretty much lived in my distressed black jeans and other worn-in denim (not shown), and rotated a different neutral sweater every day. But because my shoes and coat stayed the same, I essentially look like I have the same thing on. Hah oh well! It worked!
1 cashmere sweater dress
2. tassel earrings
3. black tassel mules (currently on sale, I live in them and might order a second pair)
4. striped sweater
5. monogrammed passport case
6. cream colored sweater
7. flowy maxi dress
8. classic black handbag
9. fancy flats you can get away with wearing to dressier events
10. blush coat (sold out, this is similar) and grey coat (sold out, this is similar)
11. rose gold portable phone charger
12. distressed black denim
13. OTK boots
14. matte black polarized sunglasses
15. monogrammed cosmetic cases
16. not pictured, pleated skirt
You might notice the color palette is identical to my “Spring Packing for Paris” just with heavier layers.
MORE BLUSH COATS