It is sweater season. And I’ve been wearing them since September – despite the 80 degree heat waves Chicago has had… once I’m in a mood, I’m in a mood!
A bunch of you ask what sweaters I’m wearing on instagram a lot so I am linking to a few favorites of the season. A few things you might notice:
- I loooove slouchy, oversized, comfortable styles. Paired with my favorite black leggings and I am good to go.
- I love ivory cableknit sweaters and firmly believe you can never have too many.
- Fun details are an added bonus.
- I love turtleneck sweaters on women and women alone. Sorry Everett.
Pretty much all of these have something special going on, and if it looks weird in the graphic (like I think #8 kind of does – click over and see how gorgeous it is on the model). Amazing for the holidays and winter season – and not just this season… for many years to come!
A lot of these are also on huge sale today – up to 30% and 40% off! Happy shopping!
1 slouchy button sleeve sweater
2. cross back sweater
3. the perfect pointelle detailed white sweater for the holidays
4. frayed stitched sweater
5. this mock-neck has a cape illusion that is very chic
6. tie hem sweater
7. bell sleeve pullover sweater
8. perfectly oversized cableknit cowl neck sweater
9. slit side bobble sweater
10. slouchy v-neck bow sleeve sweater
11. festive red ruffles for the holidays (runs a little small) – REALLY into cheery red sweaters this holiday season! Also got this one.
12. classic oversized cozy sweater
Which is your favorite?!
Also picked up these festive red slippers for the holiday season–currently 30% off!