Behold! A curated combination of things I own and love that would make a great gift, in my opinion, for just about any woman you’re shopping for (including yourself)! I had to include a couple of those items we all want but never want to buy ourselves (i.e. that candle)!
Happy shopping! More guides to come!
Oh! And it’s all under $100 except for those fabulous velvet loafers which are worth. every. penny.
1. a wreath for the season that works with anyone’s decor (I get one every year)
2. a sparkly everyday necklace (wearing it in my headshot to the right of this post!)
3. quality display frames (i.e. the ones I have over my bed!)
4. the perfect blush (I used a friend’s, color is “Orgasm,” and now it’s on my wishlist!)
5. cozy white sweaters // also this, this, and this (you can never have too many)
6. the candle we all want but don’t want to get ourselves
7. a natural anti-oxidant serum that makes your skin feel like butter
8. marble display tray – jewelry, perfume, keys, whatever! (on my dresser)
9. everyday stud earrings that sparkle (rose gold!)
10. face sheet masks for all your skin woes and a dose of relaxation (winter is coming)
11. the perfect velvet loafer for every occasion (these just arrived – what a delight!)
12. tinted lip moisturizer (I keep these in all my bags and coat pockets)
13. plaid pj’s for movie Fridays (another you can never have too many)