I still remember when Serena & Lily first came out… my mom and I were obsessed and I dreamed of having some of their beautiful items in my babe’s nursery one day. Everything from their bedding to their furniture, their throw pillows to their bathroom accents are so beautiful designed and curated. Any small item instantly pretties up a room in your home. And right now is their Friends and Family sale – 20% off everything! Including custom furniture!
Here are a few of my favorite picks, most of which I have in my own home or have put in a client’s home!
1. I put this pretty printed pillow on the master bedroom in a client’s home.
2. The tassel shower curtain is a fave – we had it in our last place and now it’s in our guest/Henry’s bath room! And I tested it – you can machine wash it.
3. This pendant is super affordable and looks killer over and island or dining table – also a master bedroom! I know Julia Engel of Gal Meets Glam put them over their island and I just love the look!
4. I took this flannel robe with me to the hospital when I had Henry – and I’ve used it every day since. So comfortable.
5. We put these counter stools along the island of a client’s house.
6. & 7. I don’t own – just love!
8. We got this hamper for Henry’s nursery – love love love. Also great for storage!
9. We had this white linen duvet on our last bed!
10. We have this tassel pillow cover on our living room sofa and the light blue one in Henry’s nursery.
11. We have one of these little dip dye stools in our guest bath.
13. This stripe linen duvet cover is what we chose for our new bed since we needed a larger size.
14. I’m fairly obsessed with this dining table – also available in a rectangle – I put it in a client’s breakfast nook. You can see it a bit blurry in this photo…
15. This is the cotton and linen quilt we use in warmer months – and I use it to take Henry’s month photos!
Ok I’m actually also obsessed w/ this rug which I put in a client’s master bedroom – sooo skoochie – and have debated getting for our office!
Sale ends October 15!