Alright! I can’t place my order yet but here is what I have my eye on as well as favorite things I’ve bought in the past or simply suggest if you;’re in the market! As you can see, I tend to stick with versatile basics. Most are at great discount prices (sweaters for $40!) which I bought three winters ago and still live in once cold weather strikes. But I added some investment coats and sweaters, as well.
I didn’t add a ton of “going out” attire like booties and bomber jackets… not sure how much anyone will be doing that this year, so I kept it to things you can wear at home or running errands or work.
Also I’ve never shared much from fitness before, but as I am going to be getting into a routine, I am doing some shopping in that department and these are great deals!
I’m also looking more closely at the beauty offerings since I’ve always loved the deals I’ve bought in the past.
I’ve marked items I plan on buying with “getting” – but will continue to update with photos once I can place my order! 🙂
TOPS & TEES
1. striped button down – $39!
2. RAILS white button down – almost half price, this brand’s cotton is featherweight soft
3. RAILS raw hem chambray top – almost half price, I have a few by this brand and love how soft they are – getting
4. cotton tee with chunky seam – great white basic tee to dress up – getting
5. v-neck tee – great for layering, all basic colors
6. camo tee – I own two camo tees and love how versatile they are
9. Vince v-neck top in black and white – one of those shirts I’d wear over and over for work events or dressing up
10. colorblock pullover –maybe getting
11. twist front top – got this last yea, comfy easy top
12. Rails flocked leopard top – maybe getting
1. crewneck pullover – this is like the one I got in four colors three years that I still live in and you all always ask about! (see photo above) $39! – getting
2. v-neck cashmere sweater – a classic investment that will last years
4. v-neck high low sweater – I bought this in a few colors last year and love them
6. Madewell waffle stitch sweater – the texture on this one makes it great!
8. Barefoot Dreams cozy longline cardigan – amazing holiday gift for yourself or loved one
11. cowlneck sweater – another one I’d get in multiple colors! $49
12. Vince wool sweater – if you want to invest in a Vince sweater, this is a great starting point
13. chunky cable cardigan – only $44
JEANS & PANTS
So much good designer denim.
1. Mother distressed jeans – I love the look and quality of this brand and am determined to find a style from them that works on me, $158 down from $238
2. classic dark skinny jean – $44!
3. PAIGE ripped hem skinny jeans – $149 down from $229
4. Madewell 9-in high waist skinny jeans – $84.90
5. high waist ponte black pant – the dressier black legging to WFH
6. AG cigarette ankle super dark denim – one of my favorite denim brands $129 down from $198 – getting
7. high-waist crop jeans – $44!
8. SPANX the perfect black pant – looks nice but comfortable too!
9. Mother frayed hem black denim – $149 down from $228
*also love these Good American high waist cropped skinny jean for $98
1. Zella sports bra – buying
3. Alo workout tank –buying
4. Spanx Bike shorts – buying
5. Nike dry-fit running shorts – buying
7. Green waist crop leggings – super pretty, also in black
8. Blush high waist leggings – love all the colors – buying
11. Adidas Swift runner – I’ve had and love
12. Ankle socks – buying
13. No-show socks
JACKETS & COATS
1. Barbour rain coat – so so excited to get this since the green coat I’ve had for almost a decade is on its last leg, I hope it doesn’t sell out! – getting
2. Cole Haan wool and alpaca coat – $229 I love all of these camel wrap coats so much, I think this material is my favorite, this is the one I’d get
3. Wool and Cashmere coat – $299 again love
4. Patagonia Better Sweater jacket – debating between these two Patagonias
5. Patagonia nano puff – debating between these two Patagonias
6. cozy boyfriend coat – a cozier version of the grey boyfriend coat I own that you all love!
7. plaid wool coat – I bought an oversized wool plaid coat last year and lived in it
8. North Face water repellent coat – shockingly I have never owned a long puffy coat but finally need one for outdoor time with my boys this winter – getting
LOUNGEWEAR AND LINGERIE
3. Barefoot Dreams cozy cardigan – bestseller*
5. Cozy shorts – $15!
6. Ugg slippers – ermergerd want – getting
7. Cozy joggers – $28!
8. Zella Live-in joggers – $38!
9. Zella pocket joggers –getting
10. Natori Feathers bra – the bra I lived in before having kids and would if I had a smaller chest
11. Natori Bliss bra – the bra I wear every day, goes up to 38G –getting
13. French-cut cotton brief underpants –getting
14. Hanky Panky regular rise thong – stock up on new ones every year and this is the price to buy them (also a great stocking stuffer) – buying
15. Bliss perfection thong – looks lovely
*Bonus: this underwire bra if you’re in the market! –getting