I’ve got a fever. And the only cure is more ecru.
Actually, this muted, neutral color goes by a lot of names: ecru, bone, nude, natural, sand, stone… but call it what you want. It’s the loveliest.
I started noticing it last spring (as in 2016) when I got this bag in what was called “cement” (same color, different name again), and now I see it popping up everywhere from leather goods to summer fashion items, home goods to beauty products.
Here are a few of my favorite items currently on the market in my favorite color:
1 not too big. not too small. this crossbody is juuuust right.
2. a striped linen top to feel like you’re summering in france
3. the perfect throw pillow for the season
4. a velvet pillow to glam up any space (perfect for the bed or sofa)
5. this cosmetic set is the perfect gift. (be sure to treat yourself, too.)
6. they named this color “french affair.” i like.
7. the 24/7 summer heel
8. ecru fan earrings? now you’re double on trend.
9. a classic alternative to your go-to tortoise shell sunnies
10. the 24/7 flat
11. the perfect desk chair
12. you’ll never buy another throw again