Valentine’s Day! It can definitely be a tricky holiday… right after Christmas when you just did the whole gift thing. And it’s especially challenging when you’re in a new relationship. Or a super long-term one!
I say keep it traditional, don’t overthink it when it comes to Valentine’s gifts! After all… what’s wrong with a bit of romance?! Valentine’s gifts should be a mix of sexy, romantic, and sweets are always a nice bonus!
Here’s a bit of inspiration for things I’d want and things I’d get my husband… whether it was our first year dating or today!
Valentine’s Gifts for Her
For ladies, I definitely prefer blush over red.
1. Blush in “Orgasm” – how apropos for the holiday of roooomance
7. Sugarfina candy set – I get this for my husband every year because candy is his favorite thing and they source the. best. candy. from around the world!
8. Can’t go wrong with a thoughtful flower arrangement in blush, white and greens – I’m not talking grocery store bouquet they picked up when they remember it’s Valentine’s Day on their way home from work. I recommend calling and placing the order a few days in advance, and ask for garden roses, roses, spray roses, ranunculus, white anemone, dusty miller! It’ll look lovely!
10. dust pink pajamas – I may or may not have bought these for myself when putting this post together
13. “white wine” t-shirt in blush – this is actually super fun for the white wine gal! Lists all the white wines in white against soft blush!
14. Lips joggers – sold out at most stores but I found them here!
Valentine’s Gifts for Him
2. leather dopp kitt (with monogram) – I got this for Dan for Christmas and can attest to how nice it is! A luxury he’ll use daily.
4. Coconut body oil – great for sensual massages wink wink!
5. the perfect joggers – hot Christmas gift item, if you messed them, get ’em now! Men love them!
6. consider these classic Calvin Klein briefs gift for him reeeeally a gift for yourself wink wink (this set of 3 Calvins also works or these red micro-checked boxers for boxer guys) – think of it how they would gift their lady lingerie
7. monogrammed robe – basically gifting him that “luxury hotel” feeling
8. exfoliating soap bar – who doesn’t need a good scrub down in winter to make their skin extra soft?
9. hard cream pomade – popular hair product!
10. striped socks – an add-on item… I don’t recommend making this the only gift!
11. Allbirds wool sneakers – ethically sourced wool from New Zealand
12. Santal 33 cologne – I know this is pricey… but it has a huge cult following. Is kind of the “it” unisex perfume in New York and around the world. If your guy is into nice colognes. You’ll like it too. 🙂
13. classic suede boots – a classic
14. mini scented candle – to set the mood and make his place smell amazing
- tickets to a concert
- tickets to a comedy show
- take him on a brewery/distillery tour
- this grey backpack
- this classic messenger bag
- tickets for a weekend trip! or book the hotel to some place you can drive to for the weekend!
- honestly, when in doubt, any of the lingerie items in the “Gifts for Her” section are really a gift for him… pair it with that body oil and you have a failproof gift right there.