Hey everyone! It’s here! Early access day for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale! I was able to pull this together for the launch but will slowly be getting other categories up ASAP… these sell out the fastest!
I already have 5 or so of these in my cart and purchasing as marked with an asterisk * – ordering everything in size M since I’ll be wearing them post-partum in the winter and hopefully back to my normal sizing.
COMING ASAP: designer denim, beauty, men’s and home!
*Please note I used affiliate links in this article so if you purchase anything through my links within 24 hours before the cookies expire without clicking on different affiliate links from another site I will get a percentage commission. It goes without saying I only share items I love and would recommend.
My favorite brands to shop during the sale since there is SO much to look through:
Avec les Filles – all clothes
Caslon – tees, tops, sweaters
Halogen – tees, tops, sweaters
Topshop – tees, tops, sweaters
Leith – tees, tops, sweaters
Blondo – boots and booties
Louise et cie – shoes, heels, coats
Patagonia – jackets
1. *side slit v-neck tunic sweater – 5 colors, bump-friendly
2. *colorblock stripe sweater – bump-friendly, I’m wearing this in photo above in size M!
3. *flecked crewneck sweater – 5 colors, similar to the one I bought in three colors 2 years ago that ya’ll looove, bump-friendly – wearing size M shown above
4. cheetah sweater – already sold out 🙁 will be checking back regularly for this one! –> slouchy cardigan version is not yet sold out! Wearing this in photo above and will be checking back for restocking.
5. flecked sweater – 3 beautiful colors, bump-friendly
6. *slouchy v-neck sweater – comes in 5 colors, bump-friendly
7. *oversized turtleneck sweater – 4 colors, love beige and charcoal
8. Madewell cardigan – love all 4 colors, this one is $64, bump-friendly (here’s another awesome option but it’s chunkier for $45!)
9. *tortoise button oversized cardigan
10. Barefoot Dreams cozy cardigan – best seller every year
11. lightweight slouchy sweater
12. colorblock turtleneck sweater – comes in 6 colors
13. classic turtleneck sweater – in great basic colors
14. slouchy v-neck – 5 colors, looks much slouchier IRL than on the model
15. ivory cableknit sweater
Also love this slouchy oversized sweater (great for bumps) – but over $50!
1. cozy twist front top
2. cowlneck loose fitting top
3. plaid button-down – I bought a few from this brand and really love the comfy fit and light material
4. dressy silk top
5. v-neck stripe tee (I’m wearing in the third photo)
6. open back top – great work or evening staple
7. v-neck blouse – another great work/weekend staple you could style a lot of ways
8. embroidered blouse
9. raw edge pocket tee – would get in a bunch of basic neutrals if you’re in the market
10. lace inset camisole – great under blazers or cardigans
11. v-neck camisole – great under blazers or cardigans or with a leopard midi skirt
12. hidden classic button-down blouse (also in leopard!)
13. twist waist top – 4 great colors
14. funnel neck top
15. squareneck sleeveless sweater
I am wearing this scoop neck cotton tee in M in grey and stripe in the photos above! Comes in ton of colors.
Also this cotton v-neck is a great basic for $11, as is this thermal henley top (especially for moms!)!
LOUNGEWEAR & LINGERIE
1. comfy pajamas – similar to my favorite Eberjey
2. warm me up cozy cardigan
3. joggers pants
4. comfy pajamas – similar to my favorite Eberjey
5. cozy joggers
6. pink stripe short pajamas
7. popular Wubby fleece pullover – waiting for this to restock in my size to order
8. plaid flannel pajamas
9. live in high waist leggings
10. *Natori Bliss bra – my faaaavorite comfortable for everyday and comes in large sizes!
11. Natori Feathers bra – was my go-to everyday pre-kiddos
12. *comfy no-underwire bra – also love this style
13. beautiful lingerie for $32
14. *Hanky Panky thongs
15. *6-pack of fitness socks
JACKETS & COATS
1. grey suede moto jacket
2. faux leather moto jacket – a popular style among our staffers
3. faux suede slouchy jacket
4. double breasted plaid blazer
5. *Patagonia fleece jacket – also love this trendier fluffy fleece Zella option!
6. colorblock run wind anorak pullover by North Face
7. *Barbour waterproof anorak
8. classic quilted Barbour jacket
9. camel fishtail anorak
10. wool blend plaid coat – similar to the one I already own or I’d be purchasing this for suuuure
11. ivory boyfriend coat – similar style to the grey and blush ones I own!
12. ivory check coat– obsessed
13. camel moto twill coat
14. a favorite investment wrap coat for a great price (also in blush and grey!) (more affordable grey option)
15. drapey bouclé trench coat
16. light blue leather jacket
17. black boyfriend coat – also similar to my grey and blush boyfriend coats
18. brown plaid with removable faux fur collar coat
And of course always recommend the classic trench!
SHOES & BOOTS
1. Adidas Swift sneaker – I bought two years ago and am due for a new pair because I wore them so much!
2. white Nike sneakers
3. Adidas Swift in black
4. perforated light blue sneakers – also in white and beige
5. Adidas gazelle in grey
6. Tory Burch flats – a quality classic that will last – great for work!
7. leopard mules – would buy but I already own something similar, get so much use out of!
8. Madewell suede mules
9. plaid loafers – an everyday flat for fall
10. *Ugg lil boots – another classic that looks so easy for running errands in the winter!
11. Ugg slippers – early Christmas gift!
12. floral Ted Baker pumps – notice I never wear heels unless they’re really special; which these are
13. classic Frye boots at an amazing price
14. Madewell stacked heel leather bootie – also in black
15. calf hair leopard booties – bold but when you wear all black and beige like I do, these are the perfect fashionable accent!
16. snakeskin booties – fall’s #1 trend! Love bringing in trends in small accents like shoes.
17. side-zip perforated booties
18. waterproof faux suede booties
19. glossie Hunter wellies
20. waterproof knee high boots – also in black and grey – great for anyone w/ cold winters!
21. classic knee high boot
22. affordable waterproof OTK boot – I bought these two years ago (shown above with jeans) during the sale and they’re still in amazing shape, I get so many compliments!
23. Stuart Weitzman OTK boot (much $$ but still better than the normal price if you love SW!)
Also bought these black stretchy OTK boots (shown above w/ dress) two years ago for under $90 that are great w/ dresses and skirts! A lil sexier!
BAGS, BEAUTY & MORE
1. comfy pajamas – like my favorite Eberjey pajamas, in 4 colors, also available w/ pants
2. blush chevron spinner luggage set (also sold individual and in black)
3. *beach waver 1.25 curling iron – I actually went with the T3 curling iron!
4. hammered gold coin necklace
5. designer leather hobo handbag – in 4 colors
6. *Living Proof shampoo/condition/dry shampoo trio
7. Bobbi Brown cleanse and moisturizing set
8. grey felt wool hat
9. classic gold Michele watch
10. camel overnight bag
11. T3 straightening iron
12. GloPRO Microneedling Regeneration Head-to-Toe set
13. Dior lip kit
14. black fedora
15. neutral colorblock convertible tote
16. black frame aviators
17. sparkly disc necklace
18. Bobbi Brown just a hint lip duo
19. simple sparkle bangle
20. Diptyque candle set – great way to get to know the scents before splurging on a full size candle
21. oversized Jackie O shades (under $45)
22. classic leather and suede tote
23. T3 blowdryer – I got my first nice blow dryer about five years ago and it’s a true game changer. It still works great or I’d be buying this one!
24. charcoal fedora
BABY CLOTHES & GEAR
1. Patagonia fleece coats (also available in white)
2. striped bunting
3. white bunting
4. toddler Adidas Gazelle sneakers
5. plush hooded baby towel
6. ultra soft luxe baby blanket
7. Freshly Picked diaper backpack
8. camo fleece sweatshirt
9. embroidered chambray dress and bloomers
10. Thule urban jogging stroller and double stroller
11. Maxi Cosi infant carseat
12. Maxi Cosi transition carseat
13. Yoyo traveler stroller
14. Nuna Pipa Lite infant carseat
15. Nuna Rava transition carseat
1. white faux fur throw
2. shaggy wool rug – what we had in our last master bedroom and just put in our office conference
3. brass wine holder
4. silver plated frame – have this on our nightstand in 5×7
5. brass and marble Hello Lovely board
6. Nest diffusers (we have these in The Everygirl office)
7. blush distressed vintage-looking rug
8. leather accent pouf
9. chunky knit throw (3 colors)
10. aromatherapy diffuser
11. extra soft Ugg throw – 6 colors, might get this for Henry who loves cozy blankets
12. pouf stool
13. linen accent pillow – also in blue, blush, green, and camel
14. extra large wood cheese board
15. cotton and linen duvet cover
16. comfy reversible mattress topper
17. Diptyque travel size candle set
18. chunky knit accent pillow
19. faux mink throw
20. marble and acacia serving board
21. primaloft comforter