Best news to hit my feed in a while – Studio McGee is launching a collection with Target’s Threshold line! Two brands I’ve always loved coming together. The Studio McGee look at crazy affordable prices. I’m going to be stocking up. I know I’ll make use of all of this–not just for my job with photo shoots (SO many great accents and accessories) but there are some amazing furniture pieces, as well, that I’m eyeing for around our home.
The collection isn’t out until April 4, but I have a feeling this is going to sell out really fast… so I’ll be on bright and early to place my order!
See what I’m getting–and what I would be getting if we had anywhere to put it–below! The collection has over 120 items so I promise this list of 28 IS paired down. Though I have to admit it was VERY tough to do.
1. sage art – want to get for Charlie’s room
2. faux floral arrangement – I use these for photo shoots all the time
3. arm chair – my favorite style. I don’t need this but highly recommend–it looks exactly like the chair I just got for our living room. Comes in darker colors!
4. oversized round mirror – a classic. We already have one hence I recommend! Perfect for above a mantel, dresser, entry, bathroom. Also available in brass which is equally great.
5. white table lamp – not currently in the market for table lamps but I’d be getting this if we were
6. striped ottoman – want to get for Henry’s room
7. faux fern plant – I struggle to keep plants alive and love having good faux options. Perfect for end table or coffee table arrangement.
8. wooden console table – we literally just got a console table, otherwise I’d be getting this one. This style also comes in a side table but I love this as a console and style #23 as a side table.
9. multi-flame candle bowl – love this decorative piece for a coffee table and will keep the bowl for fruit when the candle burns out
10. windowpane pillows – love these in all shapes and sizes. Might get two. Highly recommend!
11. decorative links – love this. I know I’ll find a spot for them.
12. fringe-edge linen pillow – paired w/ 10 and 19. Perfect.
13. marble table – larger than a typical end table, I love this as a bistro table or next to a sofa in the corner w/ a big lamp and picture frames on it. We already own a marble bistro table otherwise would be getting this.
14. small gilded frame print – LOVE and ordering.
15. cushioned bench – I love this so much, have no spot for it, but will be ordering regardless.
16. oversized woven basket – always have use for baskets (namely for toy storage) and this one is gorgeous
17. terracotta planter – beautiful planter.
18. pandan bins – look like bins I have Serena and Lily and love. I keep these in our entry and store winter accessories in them. Also great for office shelves, pet toys, kids’ toys, clothes storage. Anything!
19. blockprint pillow – have been wanting blockprint pillows but they’re usually quite costly. Will be getting. Comes in blue or coral.
20. floral print art – simple, lovely.
21. oversized mat frames – LOVE that they made these at a reasonable price! Just like the ones in our dining room and that I put up the stairs at our greystone. Get three and put them in a hall, above a sofa, on a dining room wall, or above a bed!
22. brass frame mirror – don’t currently have a need but would love this for a bathroom or entry!
23. black and cane side table – want one of these for our next family room! Wherever that is.
24. faux fiddle leaf tree – would love to add to our current family room. We have a smaller faux right now, but this is over 5′!
25. wooden bench – don’t have a spot for but highly recommend if you are in the market
26. faux orange wreath – to bring the summer vibes in
28. oversized art – all of our art is black and white so I love the color this would bring into our home. Recommend for above a bed, sofa, mantel, or entry.