Valentine’s Day! It can definitely be a tricky holiday… right after Christmas when you just did the whole gift thing. And it’s especially challenging when you’re in a new relationship. Or a super long-term one!
I say keep it traditional, don’t overthink it when it comes to Valentine’s gifts! After all… what’s wrong with a bit of romance?! Valentine’s gifts should be a mix of sexy, romantic, and sweets are always a nice bonus!
Here’s a bit of inspiration for things I’d want and things I’d get my husband… whether it was our first year dating or today!
Valentine’s Gifts for Her
For ladies, I definitely prefer blush over red.
1. Blush in “Orgasm” – how apropos for the holiday of roooomance
2. blush camisole and lace shorts pajama set
4. lacy bra and panty set in blush
5. Je T’aime striped pink socks
6. bar station sparkle bracelet – also like this rose gold bracelet and this gold bangle that reads “heart of gold” on the inside
7. Sugarfina candy set – I get this for my husband every year because candy is his favorite thing and they source the. best. candy. from around the world!
8. Can’t go wrong with a thoughtful flower arrangement in blush, white and greens – I’m not talking grocery store bouquet they picked up when they remember it’s Valentine’s Day on their way home from work. I recommend calling and placing the order a few days in advance, and ask for garden roses, roses, spray roses, ranunculus, white anemone, dusty miller! It’ll look lovely!
9. Rose Delight candle – special edition
10. dust pink pajamas – I may or may not have bought these for myself when putting this post together
11. Vitamin C serum – see other natural beauty products I love here (all of which would make a great gift!
13. “white wine” t-shirt in blush – this is actually super fun for the white wine gal! Lists all the white wines in white against soft blush!
14. Lips joggers – sold out at most stores but I found them here!
Valentine’s Gifts for Him
2. leather dopp kitt (with monogram) – I got this for Dan for Christmas and can attest to how nice it is! A luxury he’ll use daily.
3. gold Ray-ban aviators (or this more budget-friendly pair!)
4. Coconut body oil – great for sensual massages wink wink!
5. the perfect joggers – hot Christmas gift item, if you messed them, get ’em now! Men love them!
6. consider these classic Calvin Klein briefs gift for him reeeeally a gift for yourself wink wink (this set of 3 Calvins also works or these red micro-checked boxers for boxer guys) – think of it how they would gift their lady lingerie
7. monogrammed robe – basically gifting him that “luxury hotel” feeling
8. exfoliating soap bar – who doesn’t need a good scrub down in winter to make their skin extra soft?
9. hard cream pomade – popular hair product!
10. striped socks – an add-on item… I don’t recommend making this the only gift!
11. Allbirds wool sneakers – ethically sourced wool from New Zealand
12. Santal 33 cologne – I know this is pricey… but it has a huge cult following. Is kind of the “it” unisex perfume in New York and around the world. If your guy is into nice colognes. You’ll like it too. 🙂
13. classic suede boots – a classic
14. mini scented candle – to set the mood and make his place smell amazing
15. rocks glasses + whiskey stones + his favorite booze
- tickets to a concert
- tickets to a comedy show
- take him on a brewery/distillery tour
- this grey backpack
- this classic messenger bag
- tickets for a weekend trip! or book the hotel to some place you can drive to for the weekend!
- honestly, when in doubt, any of the lingerie items in the “Gifts for Her” section are really a gift for him… pair it with that body oil and you have a failproof gift right there.
So many perfect Vday gift ideas! I’ve heard awesome things about Allbird sneakers!
Love this list! My husband is anti-products and he loves the Baxter pomade too!