We all have those few people we splurge on gifts for… mom, the significant other, your oldest, closest friend. But for most, we’re looking to stick to a certain budget.
So whether it’s a coworker, friend’s gift exchange, cousin’s Secret Santa, or simply a respectable price cap on the family gift giving this year, here’s a selection of some of my favorite stocking stuffer-type gifts under $25.
When I say practical, I mean actually practical. It won’t be forgotten about or never used. In fact, all of these items can be used on a daily basis (ok, well the shirts and socks can be worn frequently).
I know counter spray or say, individually wrapped dissolvable bathroom deodorizing tablets might not seem like an obvious gift, but they are two of my favorite products I tell everyone about and they’re seriously so great for literally anyone (man, woman–especially the hostess in your life!)! Plus they’re really pretty, nice quality products that are nice to have out in both your kitchen and bathroom. Not to mention practical.
1. balsam & fir candle – because who doesn’t want the smell of a Christmas tree in their home to lift their spirits?
2. rose hydrating face mist – the best way to hydrate throughout the day once your make-up is on! Also amazing for frequent travelers.
3. butter crew socks – cozy, cute, and budget-friendly
4. starry night sleep mask – because let’s face it, we could all use a better night’s sleep
5. marble phone case – so this is the only item I can say I’m not a huge fan of (the faux marble trend) but it seems I am the only one in the world – so odds are the person you gift this to will love it!
6. natural countertop spray – I know counter spray probably seems like a weird Christmas gift, but it’s all natural, smells amaazing, looks great out on the counter, and our kitchen had never been cleaner since getting it.
7. dual-end eye makeup brush – two brushes in one
8. blush brush – can also be used to contour!
9. the perfect henley tee – not going to lie, I got this in three colors.
10. glittens – half glove, half mitten–clearly going above and beyond to meet all your hand needs.
11. glass and brass display box – the only organizing accessory your dresser (coffee table, desk, nightstand, entry table, etc.) needs
12. rose lip conditioner – your lips will thank you
13. Pottymints after flush diffusers – because duh–everybody poops. these small tablet diffusers are individually wrapped so you can easily keep them in your purse for public places, the office, your in-laws’ house, or say, your new boyfriend’s place. or keep them in your own bathroom for guests to use. #realtalk